A select group of estate agents on the Eastern Costa del Sol and Costa Tropical, with extensive experience in the industry come together to achieve the following objectives:
1. Create a quality brand that is associated by users as a synonym for responsibility, experience, professionalism, integrity and other similar values that distinguish the competition. This involves a commitment to comply with a strict code of conduct and internal ethics, creating a system to ensure self-moderation, and to extend and enforce these standards to all group members.
The group is composed of reputable companies with a minimum of 25 years of experience in the sector, with a strong commercial profile of good practice, a prerequisite of which is the fact that none of its members have been involved in scandals or offered a poor image related to the performance of its business. Furthermore, only those companies that are invited by the LPG can form part of the group.
2. Create a virtual shop window for the LPG through its website in order to inform its partners of more potential buyers and sellers of property in the geographic area of the eastern Costa del Sol and Costa Tropical.
3. Use this Internet platform to create an extensive database of real estate offered by its members, covering the entire East Coast of the Costa del Sol and the interior of Axarquia and the Costa Tropical.
4. Regularly organizing workshops and forums for joint training of staff and managers.
5. Organize social events, lunches and dinners on a regular basis – some enlivened by guest speakers – to further expand the knowledge of LPG members and build camaraderie and relationships between different companies.
6. Research and jointly negotiate the purchase of materials and services required by members in their daily work, achieving beneficial advantages for members.
7. Strengthen relations between the group of companies and their collaborators in LPG-related associations of the housing sector to improve communication, encourage information exchange and collaboration between companies, such as builders, architects, surveyors, bankers, lawyers, decorators and travel agents.
8. Increase the number of LPG members, whether competitive or not, based on the merit of these professionals and in accordance with the terms and conditions agreed upon.
9. Submit, on a regular basis a newsletter to members with information on all new operations that have been negotiated, changes that affect the rules and laws related to real estate, group activities and events organized internally, and new applications for partner proposals and other related topics.