SELL OR RENT YOUR PROPERTY IN SPAIN COMMISSION FREE
REACH thousands of potential buyers and tenants wishing to purchase and rent privately in Spain.
OVER 70,000 PROPERTIES ADVERTISED BY ESTATE AGENTS & PRIVATE HOMEOWNERS IN SPAIN
UPLOAD YOUR PROPERTY IN MINUTES
- PROPERTY FOR SALE
For 12 MONTHS!
For Private Home Owners: Advertise your property for sale in Spain (FSBO)
- VAT INCLUDED
- PROPERTY FOR RENT
For 12 MONTHS!
For Private Landlords: Advertise your long term rental or holiday property in Spain
- VAT INCLUDED
How to advertise your property for ‘Sale by Owner’ (FSBO) or your property for rent in Spain.
- List your PROPERTY FOR SALE and SELL DIRECT for JUST 79 EUROS – for 12 Months. (VAT Included).
- Or, list your LONG TERM RENTAL or HOLIDAY PROPERTY and RENT DIRECT for the same price of 79 EUROS – for 12 MONTHS. (VAT Included).
- View an example of a PRIVATE PROPERTY FOR SALE BY OWNER.
- BEST value-for-money on the market.
- Secure payment via Visa/MasterCard. PLEASE NOTE THAT ON PAYMENT YOU WILL BE ASKED FOR A FINAL SECURITY CODE TO BE SENT BY YOUR BANK VIA AN SMS MESSAGE TO YOUR MOBILE PHONE. If you don’t have this service activated, please contact your bank/card supplier for further advice.
- For help and advice regarding the sale of a property in Spain, please consult our Seller’s Guide.
CLICK HERE TO START UPLOADING YOUR PROPERTY DETAILS.
Benefits and Savings of Advertising Direct:
- One very low annual fee – which you can recuperate with just one booking (if renting), or a direct sale, if selling.
- Upload your property to our website in minutes.
- Unlimited number of photos. No extra charge.
- Unlimited text description.
- Direct email contact form so all enquiries are delivered directly to you.
- Your contact telephone number for direct enquiries – Manage your viewings.
- Manage, review and modify all details of your property advertisement, add, change or delete photographs and videos from YouTube – all via your own personal control panel. (if you have videos that are not on YouTube, we can download and host them for you. Please request this service once you have published your property advertisement on LPG.)
- SAVE Agent’s sales commission and fees (sometimes up to 5%).
- SAVE Agent’s rental commission (often 1 month’s rental per annual contract).
- Ideal for UK based home owners.
- Brexit fallout: Sell your home in Spain privately and deal direct with the purchaser. Engage a lawyer for less than 1% of sale price and save on Agent’s fees.
- Maximum exposure: We will FEATURE your property for sale or rent on a random bases on our home page as well as on property search results’ pages.
- Additional exposure: Your property will also be individually displayed on LPG SPAIN’s Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Pinterest pages.
- 70% of Internet users search from their mobile phone. Our website is fully ‘responsive’ and adapts to all screen sizes and platforms making for a complete user-friendly experience. Therefore there is no need for visitors to our website to download an additional application.
- Link your holiday property advert on LPG SPAIN directly to the webpage of your choice for online bookings and reservations. (You may already be advertising your holiday accommodation on another website, so you can direct your customers to your reservation page).
- Attract buyers and tenants wishing to deal with owners direct.
- Provide users maximum visability of your property by adding its location which will appear automatically on Google Maps and Street View on our website. See example.
- Delete or cancel your advert when sold or rented.
- Once having rented your long term rental property – why not continue to advertise for the rest of the year and seek your next tenant. Who knows…? They may leave or cancel the rental agreement.
- Upload additional properties from your control panel.
- NO automatic renewals. YOU decide when you wish to renew your advert. We will however send you a reminder by email shortly before its expiration.
How to Proceed:
1) Click here on PROCEED where you will be taken to a new page from where you can enter your property details, its description, location, etc. Just follow the instructions at the foot of each page which will take you to the next step where you may add your property photographs and video, thereafter, adding your own personal details and address, finally, proceeding to the billing page where you can enter your credit card payment details (Visa/MasterCard/Electron). All payment transactions are performed via a secure, encrypted webpage provided by our bank in Spain. PLEASE NOTE THAT ON PAYMENT YOU WILL BE ASKED FOR A FINAL SECURITY CODE TO BE SENT BY YOUR BANK VIA AN SMS MESSAGE TO YOUR MOBILE PHONE. If you don’t have this service activated, please contact your bank/card supplier for further advice.
2) Upon completing the process, you will receive an email confirming that your property has been accepted by us, subject only to a final inspection of your details by one of our editors prior to finally publishing your property on LPG SPAIN, final confirmation of which will also be sent to you.
3) You may update your property details, price, photographs etc. at any time. You may also delete your property advertisement as required. You will also receive a reminder by email prior to the expiration of your advertisement, enabling you to renew your listing .
Adding a Second or Subsequent Property:
Once having submitted your first property advertisement, you will receive an email with a link to your personal control panel on our website. Please visit this page from where you may then add subsequent properties to LPG SPAIN.
It is quite common that some owners wishing to sell their property may also wish to rent it at the same time – a case of who comes first, a buyer or a tenant. You can publish two separate advertisements and classify them under different offers and prices. Please note though that you will be billed for two adverts.
If you have any difficulties uploading your property, please contact us on our Helpline during business hours, on (+34) 616 742 576, or email us from our contact page providing us with a description of the problem.
Google’s User Experience Rating: 98/100
SELLING MY PROPERTY IN SPAIN:
When selling a property in Spain privately, there are certain obligations and taxes to be met by the seller, such as ensuring that all utility bills, local taxes and community charges (if applicable) are fully paid. You will also need an energy certificate in order to finally sell your property before a notary in Spain. Please check out our Seller’s Guide to ensure that you have all bills documented and up-to-date, ready for the time you sell your property. You may also wish to engage a local lawyer to help and assist in the selling process.
HOLIDAY PROPERTIES FOR RENT IN SPAIN:
Please note that holiday properties in Spain are now subject to regulatory conditions laid down by autonomous regions of Spain. There are 17 different autonomous regions in Spain, plus Ceuta and Melilla. Each region is governed by a local parliament which passes regional laws affecting the rental of holiday (turistical) properties in Spain. The problem arises from the fact that each regional government interprets and sets their own laws, creating confusion for property owners. However, it is the duty of every owner to apply for and obtain a license from their regional authority in order to rent-out their holiday accommodation. If, as a property owner in Spain wishing to rent your holiday home, you don’t have this license, you can be liable to fines by your regional government. It is also imperative that LPG SPAIN has a copy of this license in order to legally advertise your property on the Internet.
It is common that property owners in Spain who regularly rent their properties as a registered business will have the appropriate licenses. Many private owners will either not be aware of this law/or simply, don’t have the required license. IT IS IMPORTANT that you seek legal advice within YOUR regional area BEFORE submitting your holiday property for rent with us. This will affect you wherever you advertise on a Spanish website in Spain.
Please note that this law DOES NOT APPLY to properties rented on a LONG TERM basis.
Which is your regional area? For example, if you have a holiday property for rent in Marbella within the province of Malaga, then Malaga forms part of the Andalucian region and hence controlled by the Junta de Andalucía.
Secure online payment with Visa / MasterCard / Electron.